40 Under 40 Lunch
June 24, 2015
Embassy Suites, Little Rock
$60 per person/$600 for a table of 10
Please join us in celebrating and honoring the 40 Under 40 Class of 2015:
- T.J. Boyle, Frost, PLLC
- Luke Bradshaw, A.W. Bravis Agency
- Ben Brainard, Yellow Rocket Concepts
- David Alan Bubbus, Jr., David's Burgers and David's Real Estate
- Lori L. Burrows, Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation
- Shawnie Carrier, Arkansas State University
- Chad Causey, Arkansas Aerospace and Defense Alliance
- Robin Connell, PLANTation Services
- Kevin Delaney, Museum of Discovery
- Jonathan Dismang, Arkansas Senate
- Chris Doolittle, BKD, LLP
- Doug Friedlander, Phillips County Chamber of Commerce
- R. Trent Goins, OK Foods, Inc.
- Chris Gosnell, Farmers Bank & Trust
- Douglas Hutchings, Picasolar, Inc.
- Blake Jackson, Monde Group
- Dr. Tionna Jenkins, Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
- Anthony C. Johnson, Johnson Vines Attorneys
- Rami Issa Kassissieh, Hudson Cisne & Co. LLP
- Nikki Lovell, Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, PLLC
- Reed Luhtanen, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Mandy Macke, Willard & Pat Walker Charitable Foundation
- Kathleen McDonald, Beacon Legal Group, PLLC
- Drake McGruder, Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
- Lee Meadows, Arkansas Dept. of Career Education
- Brent Morgan, Bank of the Ozarks
- Scott Pace, Arkansas Pharmacists Association
- Gina Radke, Galley Support Innovations
- Emily Reeves, Stone Ward
- Jonathan Rhodes, American Land Company
- Max Rodriguez, THOR Global Defense Group
- Noel A. Sanger, United Federal Credit Union
- Frank Scott, Jr., First Security Bank
- Elizabeth Solano, MISO
- Dawn Stehle, Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Brian Taylor, PK Grills
- Erin Taylor, JB Hunt
- Clarke Tucker, Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull PLLC
- Robby Vogel, Golden Eagle of Arkansas, Inc.
- Tim Whitley, Team SI
All fields marked with * are required to successfully process your order. You will be provided a printable receipt upon submission.
For ticket sales, please contact Leslie Gordy at (501) 372-1443 or email@example.com.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 7 days ago
- Gearhart Leaves after 7 Years Leading University of Arkansas 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 4 weeks ago
- $21.5M Amazeum Opens in Bentonville 3 weeks ago