Arkansas Business and ArkansasBusiness.com offer exceptional value with the opportunity to build awareness and generate leads among the state’s most influential and hard-to-reach business decision makers.
Arkansas Business Readership
80,000+ readers per issue
100,000+ unique monthly visitors
50,000+ e-newsletter subscribers
There’s only 30% overlap between print and online readers.
To learn more about how Arkansas Business and ArkansasBusiness.com can help your marketing efforts, contact Bonnie Jacoby at (501) 372-1443 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago