by George Waldon on Friday, Aug. 8, 2014 8:06 am
Though Signature Bank has yet to lay claim to any of Dennis Smiley’s Arvest money, it has filed a collateral claim on Smiley’s 20 percent stake in HDS Holdings LLC tied to an unspecified September 2009 loan. His fractional HDS holding represents a 2.8 percent share of NWA Holdings LLC, which owns The Shoppes at Har-Ber Lakes in Springdale above.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 21 hours ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 21 hours ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago