by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Sep. 1, 2014 12:00 am 1 min read
Phelan Orthodontics paid $1.1 million for the parcel (shaded in red) at the southeast corner of Rahling and Kirk roads in west Little Rock. The land, owned by Scooter Stuart’s Rivercity Energy Co., was sold by the executor of his estate, Richard Torti.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 4 days ago
- Doggett NLR Purchase Closes at $12.8 Million (Real Deals) 5 days ago
- Update: Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 2 days ago
- Raising Arkansas Money For Arkansas Companies 5 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 3 days ago