by Lee Hogan on Thursday, Sep. 4, 2014 7:21 am 4 min read
The proposed Central Landing, a mixed-use redevelopment of the 151-acre municipal airport in Conway, is the focal point of a special election set for Sept. 9 in which voters will decide whether a 1/8 cent sales tax will be rededicated to be used for special bonds to finish various road projects, including various improvements tied to the Central Landing development.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 4 days ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 6 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 5 days ago