by Lee Hogan on Thursday, Sep. 4, 2014 7:21 am
The proposed Central Landing, a mixed-use redevelopment of the 151-acre municipal airport in Conway, is the focal point of a special election set for Sept. 9 in which voters will decide whether a 1/8 cent sales tax will be rededicated to be used for special bonds to finish various road projects, including various improvements tied to the Central Landing development.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 23 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 12 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 23 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 23 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 23 hours ago