by George Waldon on Monday, Jul. 6, 2015 12:00 am 4 min read
Bank records show that money loaned to John Rogers (below) for purchasing equipment for his business instead went to an account used by Earl Scott (top), a former football teammate of Rogers.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Senator A's Best Case (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 2 days ago
- Beechwood Flood Leads to Lawsuit Against Modus Studio 2 days ago
- Laura Hutchins Named Interim Director of UAMS Cancer Institute 21 hours ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 2 days ago