by George Waldon and Lance Turner on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015 1:12 pm 2 min read
In court filings, receiver Michael McAfee says security camera footage shows John Rogers entering the archive offices late one night against the terms of a lease agreement. Above, a screenshot from the footage.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Landlord Wants Gusano's Pizzeria Out 1 day ago
- UAMS Hopes Myeloma Audit Cuts to the Bone 1 day ago
- Attorney Matthew Henry Gets Out of Jail 1 day ago
- AETN to Cover High School Football, Basketball Championships 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Nonprofits Hold Breath For Year-End 1 day ago