by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Nov. 21, 2016 12:00 am 3 min read
Three Little Rock advertising firms have made their proposals to market the state's lottery. Winners will be announced at a later date.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Arkansas Democrats to Halt Ads After Governor's Letter 1 day ago
- State Supreme Court Blocks 'Tort Reform' Measure, Keeps Wage Hike 21 hours ago
- Little Rock Medical Sales Rep, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Multimillion-Dollar Tricare Scheme 16 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 2 decades ago
- Update: Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 3 days ago