by Gwen Moritz on Monday, Oct. 9, 2017 12:00 am 4 min read
Bank of the Ozarks of Little Rock overtook Arvest Bank of Fayetteville as the state's largest bank charter ranked by total assets. Arvest remained the state's deposit leader. Bank of America ranks third in in-state deposits.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 4 days ago
- Doggett NLR Purchase Closes at $12.8 Million (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Update: Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 3 days ago
- Raising Arkansas Money For Arkansas Companies 6 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 3 days ago