by Lance Turner on Monday, Dec. 18, 2017 12:00 am 4 min read
Donna Herring is accused of creating a fake will for Matthew Jacobs, a survivor of the Deepwater Horizon explosion, days after he died in an automobile crash in January 2015. The trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 5 in El Dorado.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary to Phase Out Baby Delivery in Little Rock 2 days ago
- Little Rock's Jessica Dean Has a New Home at CNN 2 months ago
- Rode Microphones Gives Crystal Bridges Offshoot $1M 2 days ago
- Woo Pigs: Flirty Hogs Have a TV Teammate 7 days ago
- Marsha Moffitt Looking for Future CPAs Down for the Count 7 days ago