by Nolan Clay, The Oklahoman on Thursday, Dec. 28, 2017 7:10 am 3 min read
United States v. John Rogers: A sample of bogus sports memorabilia introduced as evidence in the fraud case against Rogers includes a commemorative Heisman Trophy transformed into a counterfeit 1978 Heisman Trophy awarded to Billy Sims.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 2 days ago
- Arkansas Democrats to Halt Ads After Governor's Letter 14 hours ago
- State Supreme Court Blocks 'Tort Reform' Measure, Keeps Wage Hike 10 hours ago
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 4 days ago
- Pinnacle Foods Opens New Warehouse In Fayetteville 2 days ago