by Marty Cook on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018 12:00 am 4 min read
Ben Hasan, gesturing, and Mary Oleksiuk, right, addressed diversity at a recent Northwest Arkansas Council meeting. Hasan is Walmart’s chief diversity and inclusion officer. Oleksiuk leads human resources at Tyson.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Landlord Wants Gusano's Pizzeria Out 2 days ago
- UAMS Hopes Myeloma Audit Cuts to the Bone 2 days ago
- Attorney Matthew Henry Gets Out of Jail 2 days ago
- Mia D.M. Phillips to Lead Multicultural Center (UA Little Rock Movers & Shakers) 2 days ago
- AETN to Cover High School Football, Basketball Championships 1 day ago