by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Apr. 23, 2018 12:00 am 2 min read
Donna Herring is accused of creating a fake will for Matthew Jacobs, a survivor of the Deepwater Horizon explosion, days after he died in an automobile crash in January 2015. The trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 5 in El Dorado.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 2 days ago
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 4 days ago
- Arkansas Democrats to Halt Ads After Governor's Letter 7 hours ago
- Pinnacle Foods Opens New Warehouse In Fayetteville 2 days ago
- State Supreme Court Blocks 'Tort Reform' Measure, Keeps Wage Hike 3 hours ago