by Mark Friedman on Monday, May 21, 2018 12:00 am 4 min read
Arkansas Heart Hospital in Little Rock has been treating more patients in recent years even as cardiac procedures have declined nationwide. “Our new patients are growing at roughly 20 percent year over year over the last six years,” said Bruce Murphy (inset), the hospital’s CEO.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 2 days ago
- Mia D.M. Phillips to Lead Multicultural Center (UA Little Rock Movers & Shakers) 2 days ago
- Hot Springs' Mountain Valley Sold to Cott Corp. of Canada for $78M 24 hours ago
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 19 hours ago
- PotlatchDeltic Sells Lake Maumelle Tract for $3.6M 2 days ago