by Mark Friedman on Monday, May. 21, 2018 12:00 am 4 min read
Arkansas Heart Hospital in Little Rock has been treating more patients in recent years even as cardiac procedures have declined nationwide. “Our new patients are growing at roughly 20 percent year over year over the last six years,” said Bruce Murphy (inset), the hospital’s CEO.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 16 hours ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 5 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 16 hours ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 16 hours ago
- Taylor & Taylor Sues a Rival: Taylor & Taylor 16 hours ago