by Marty Cook on Monday, Jun. 11, 2018 12:00 am 5 min read
Attorney General Leslie Rutledge accused the state Supreme Court of muddying the waters regarding initiative standards. Attorney David Couch and Family Council President Jerry Cox (inset) believe the process for citizen-led ballot proposals should be made easier.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 3 days ago
- Senator A's Best Case (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 3 days ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 1 day ago
- Beechwood Flood Leads to Lawsuit Against Modus Studio 3 days ago