by Kyle Massey on Monday, Jun. 18, 2018 12:00 am 4 min read
If the Wind Catcher project is ultimately approved, the builder of this wind farm in Nebraska, Invenergy LLC of Chicago, will put 800 wind turbines on about 300,000 acres of western Oklahoma.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Simmons to Buy St. Louis Area Bank for $172 Million 21 hours ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 3 days ago
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 3 weeks ago
- Monte Johnston Out of Jail, Facing New Trial 3 days ago
- Six Arkansas Electric Co-Ops Stringing Broadband 3 days ago