by Kyle Massey on Wednesday, Jun. 20, 2018 1:10 pm 3 min read
If the Wind Catcher project is ultimately approved, the builder of this wind farm in Nebraska, Invenergy LLC of Chicago, will put 800 wind turbines on about 300,000 acres of western Oklahoma.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Acxiom Corp. May Be Gone, But Workers Remain in Arkansas 2 days ago
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- DOJ Seeks Schwyhart Exam In Developer's Chapter 7 Case 2 days ago
- A News Dispatch From Arkadelphia 2 days ago
- McCain Plaza Takes Swing at Dick's Sporting Goods in Lease Fight 2 days ago