by Lance Turner on Friday, May. 25, 2012 8:18 am
In 2012 at the Welspun Pipes plant in Little Rock, then-U.S. Rep. Tim Griffin joined U.S. Rep. Rick Crawford and Tom Cotton to urge President Obama to approve the Keystone pipeline. Welspun produced pipe for the Keystone project.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 4 hours ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 22 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 22 hours ago
- Marcus Devine Named New Director for Division of Youth Services 1 day ago