by Todd Traub on Monday, Jul. 2, 2012 12:00 am 4 min read
Ironically, the presence of bargain-priced Wal-Mart in northwest Arkansas supercharged population growth and the development of decidedly upscale shopping destinations like Pinnacle Hills Promenade in Rogers.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 1 week ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 5 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 5 days ago