by Jan Cottingham on Monday, Jul. 2, 2012 12:00 am 8 min read
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, which Sam Walton’s daughter Alice opened in Bentonville on Nov. 11, 2011, represents the single largest philanthropic act made possible by Wal-Mart wealth in Arkansas, but innumerable other gifts have transformed medical, education and athletic institutions across the state.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Christina Muñoz Madsen Exits UCA to Create Ad Firm 11 hours ago
- Regions Center Owners Sue Over $32M Default 11 hours ago
- New Arkansas Legislation Takes Aim at Boycotting Israel 4 hours ago
- Bentonville Hotel Sells for $11 Million (NWA Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago