by Luke Jones on Monday, Jul. 2, 2012 12:00 am
The acreage required for a Wal-Mart store was one of several factors that helped move commercial development from downtown to the edge of town. Shopping malls and the post-WWII car culture also played their roles.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 6 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 24 hours ago
- Marcus Devine Named New Director for Division of Youth Services 1 day ago