by Todd Traub on Monday, Jul. 2, 2012 12:00 am 5 min read
Wal-Mart’s push for environmental sustainability, initiated by then-CEO Lee Scott in 2005, has ranged from small improvements in packaging to ambitious experimentation with building materials and even hybrid-fuel delivery trucks.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary to Phase Out Baby Delivery in Little Rock 3 days ago
- Little Rock's Jessica Dean Has a New Home at CNN 2 months ago
- Rode Microphones Gives Crystal Bridges Offshoot $1M 3 days ago
- Precision Auto Care Sale Tops Recent Real Estate Deals 4 days ago
- Last Heard in Seattle, Humor Duo Takes Over Mornings at The Ride 4 days ago