by George Waldon on Monday, Sep. 3, 2012 12:00 am
A greenery enterprise in Little Rock and related properties are backing a $2.46 million mortgage. Paul Allen Smith Jr., above, and his Smithfield Properties LLLP got the loan from Centennial Bank of Conway.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 21 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago