by George Waldon on Monday, Sep. 3, 2012 12:00 am 4 min read
A greenery enterprise in Little Rock and related properties are backing a $2.46 million mortgage. Paul Allen Smith Jr., above, and his Smithfield Properties LLLP got the loan from Centennial Bank of Conway.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 4 days ago
- Doggett NLR Purchase Closes at $12.8 Million (Real Deals) 5 days ago
- Update: Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 2 days ago
- Raising Arkansas Money For Arkansas Companies 5 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 3 days ago