Burger Combo Adds Up to $1.66 Million Sale

by George Waldon  on Monday, Sep. 24, 2012 12:00 am  

The 160,000-SF warehouse at 1900 E. Roosevelt Road, now under new ownership after a $1.4 million deal. (Photo by Mark Friedman)

Timber Tract 10 LLC, led by George Gleason, acquired the undeveloped land along Denny Road from Gold Family Properties LLC, led by Allan and Laura Gold.

The deal is financed with a five-year loan of $2.13 million from BancorpSouth Bank of Tupelo, Miss.

The property was bought for $211,000 in May 1982 from William and Odeal Brown.

Heights House

A 2,912-SF house in Little Rock's Forest Heights neighborhood sold for $645,000.

John Riggs III and his wife, Lila, purchased the house from Larry and Carolyn Schwaller.

The deal is funded by a 15-year loan of $425,000 from Bank of America in Charlotte, N.C. The residence previously was tied to a September 2002 mortgage of $208,000 held by Little Rock's Bank of the Ozarks.

The Schwallers acquired the property for $421,000 in December 2001 from Zipco of Little Rock Inc., led by Joe Prause.

Pine Manor Abode

A 4,100-SF home in Little Rock's Pine Manor neighborhood drew a $615,000 transaction.

Lynn Thomas and T.P. Smith bought the house from Alan and Elizabeth Miller. The deal is backed with a 30-year loan of $515,000 from U.S. Bank of Cincinnati.

The residence previously was linked with July 2008 mortgages of $417,000 held by Taylor Bean & Whitaker Mortgage Corp. of Ocala, Fla., and $151,000 held by Heartland Community Bank of Bryant.

 

 

Please read our comments policy before commenting.