by Gwen Moritz on Monday, Oct. 15, 2012 12:00 am 3 min read
With the sudden departure of Bobby Petrino, who was paid $3.6 million to coach the Arkansas Razorbacks football team, the price tag on the highest-paid state employee has dropped by more than half.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 4 days ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 2 days ago
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 10 hours ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 1 day ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 3 days ago