by Gwen Moritz on Monday, Oct. 15, 2012 12:00 am
With the sudden departure of Bobby Petrino, who was paid $3.6 million to coach the Arkansas Razorbacks football team, the price tag on the highest-paid state employee has dropped by more than half.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 12 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 17 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago