by Luke Jones on Monday, Nov. 26, 2012 12:00 am
Years of controversy and litigation have led to Entergy Corp. joining a regional transmission operator, which manages Entergy’s power lines, and selling the lines themselves to a third party, ITC Holdings Corp.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 21 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 11 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 21 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 21 hours ago