by Luke Jones on Monday, Nov. 26, 2012 12:00 am 9 min read
Years of controversy and litigation have led to Entergy Corp. joining a regional transmission operator, which manages Entergy’s power lines, and selling the lines themselves to a third party, ITC Holdings Corp.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 11 hours ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 11 hours ago
- Governor, Ex-Prosecutor, Uncle: What Does Asa Hutchinson Do? (Analysis) 4 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 11 hours ago
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 7 days ago