by Luke Jones on Monday, Nov. 26, 2012 12:00 am
Years of controversy and litigation have led to Entergy Corp. joining a regional transmission operator, which manages Entergy’s power lines, and selling the lines themselves to a third party, ITC Holdings Corp.
- How Much do the Razorbacks Get for Texas Bowl Appearance?
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 3 weeks ago
- 2014 Highlighted by GOP Sweep in Arkansas (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 20 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Maumelle Goes All-In with Recycling Program (Winner in Green/Energy Conservation Initiatives | Between 5,000-20,000) 1 week ago
- Hybrid Patrol Cars, Waste Reduction at Core of Arkadelphia Initiatives (Green Initiatives | Honorable Mention, Between 5,000-20,000) 1 year ago