by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 12:00 am
Land adjacent to Hendrix College has been developed into The Village at Hendrix, a New Urbanist neighborhood featuring the Hendrix Creek Preserve, a unique ecological and recreational space.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 23 hours ago
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 15 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago