by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 12:00 am
Land adjacent to Hendrix College has been developed into The Village at Hendrix, a New Urbanist neighborhood featuring the Hendrix Creek Preserve, a unique ecological and recreational space.
- Stacey Schwartz Resigns as CEO of World Services for the Blind 10 hours ago
- Cody Metheny Parents: Hands Tied, Cannot Pay $2.1M Judgment 22 hours ago
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- John Roberts Elected to Board of Fed's Eighth District 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago