by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 12:00 am
Conway’s new airport is under construction on an 180-acre site in the Lollie Bottoms in the city’s southwest corner. When complete in 2014, the $25 million project will feature a 5,500-foot runway located in an area that can accommodate neighboring aviation.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Former Judge Mike Maggio Pleads Guilty to Bribery 2 months ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 5 days ago