by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 12:00 am
Conway’s new airport is under construction on an 180-acre site in the Lollie Bottoms in the city’s southwest corner. When complete in 2014, the $25 million project will feature a 5,500-foot runway located in an area that can accommodate neighboring aviation.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 10 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago