by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 12:00 am 2 min read
Conway’s new airport is under construction on an 180-acre site in the Lollie Bottoms in the city’s southwest corner. When complete in 2014, the $25 million project will feature a 5,500-foot runway located in an area that can accommodate neighboring aviation.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Little Rock Medical Sales Rep, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Multimillion-Dollar Tricare Scheme 2 days ago
- Garver Announces CEO's Retirement, Succession Plan 1 day ago
- Radio Ad in Arkansas Suggests 'Lynching' If Democrats Win 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commission, High Court 1 day ago
- Cheryl Schluterman to Lead Arkansas Development Finance Authority 2 days ago