by Lance Turner on Thursday, Dec. 27, 2012 3:24 pm
Mike Petersen of the Army Corps of Engineers said ice on the northern Mississippi River is reducing the flow more than expected at the middle part of the river that is already at a low-water point unseen in decades, the result of months of drought.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 23 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 21 hours ago
- Tysons Give $5M to UA System Agriculture Division 22 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago