by Lance Turner on Thursday, Dec. 27, 2012 3:24 pm 3 min read
Mike Petersen of the Army Corps of Engineers said ice on the northern Mississippi River is reducing the flow more than expected at the middle part of the river that is already at a low-water point unseen in decades, the result of months of drought.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 1 day ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 2 days ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 2 days ago
- Taylor & Taylor Sues a Rival: Taylor & Taylor 2 days ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 2 days ago