by Michael Stratford, The Associated Press on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013 4:45 pm
Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson's measure would require new applicants for unemployment benefits to submit to a drug screen; current unemployment recipients would be randomly tested for benefits on a frequency determined by the state's Department of Workforce Services.
- CBS Profiles Bobby Bones, the Country DJ Who's Taking Bob Robbins' Place on KSSN
- Charles Fishman Goes Inside Wal-Mart's New Washington DC Store
- Mike Huckabee Is Building News Website Called 'The Huckabee Post'
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Arkansas State Loses Football Coach Bryan Harsin But Gets Payday 2 days ago
- Springdale School District Gets $25.9M Education Grant 15 hours ago
- CBS Profiles Bobby Bones, the Country DJ Who's Taking Bob Robbins' Place on KSSN 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield's Reimbursement Rates Raise Concerns From Specialists 2 days ago