NLR Congregation Looks South to Grow (Real Deals)

by George Waldon  on Monday, Feb. 25, 2013 12:00 am  

Mulligan’s Golf was among the properties assembled by First Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ, whose steeple is visible in the distance. (Photo by Jason Burt)

The residence previously was linked with a September 2010 mortgage of $135,541 held by JPMorgan Chase Bank of Columbus, Ohio.

The property was purchased for $480,000 in May 2001 from John and Gay Meadors.

Foothills Funding

An 88-unit portion of a North Little Rock apartment project was refinanced with a $4.09 million funding agreement.

Foothills II Apartments Ltd., led by James P. Matthews, obtained the loan from Greystone Funding Corp. of Warrenton, Va.

The 6.87-acre development at 2401 Lakeview Road previously was tied to a July 2008 mortgage of nearly $4.1 million held by Wells Fargo Bank of McLean, Va.

The land was assembled in deals with H.E. and Capitola Gibbs, $1,590 in May 1926; the estate of Nettie Mitchell, $625 in November 1957; Fred Watkins, $250,000 in August 1959; M.H. Bland, $6,000 in November 1959; Helen Bauer, an undisclosed sum in August 1968 and Margaret Roberts et al, $9,000 in August 1978.

Maumelle Mortgage

The owner of a 60,600-SF industrial facility in Maumelle picked up a $2.28 million financial package.

100 Murphy Drive LLC, led by Kevin Huchingson, received the seven-year loan from Pine Bluff National Bank.

The Propak Logistics project at 701 Carnahan Drive previously was used to help secure a February 2007 mortgage of $3.25 million held by Centennial Bank.

The 4.96-acre property was bought in November 2005 as part of a $3.25 million deal for the Windsor Door plant. The seller was Maumelle Ltd., led by Henry F. Miller.

 

 

Please read our comments policy before commenting.