The summary report on Big River Steel by Regional Economics Models Inc. (REMI), one of two firms hired by the Legislature to vet the project and the state's incentives used to lure it.
Although Big River Steel reviews weren't over the top, consultant John Anton of IHS Global Services did rate the proposed $1.1 billion project a "6, maybe a 7" on a 10-point scale of good investments in a Monday meeting with Arkansas lawmakers.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- JPMS Cox, HoganTaylor Announce Merger 2 days ago
- Marshall Saviers on What's Missing from Northwest Arkansas' Growth Experience 1 week ago
- Menguin of Fayetteville Sold for $25M 3 days ago
- Del Monte Foods Sells Sager Creek, Siloam Springs Plant Closes 5 days ago
- Windstream Cuts 21 Jobs in Arkansas 3 days ago