The summary report on Big River Steel by Regional Economics Models Inc. (REMI), one of two firms hired by the Legislature to vet the project and the state's incentives used to lure it.
Although Big River Steel reviews weren't over the top, consultant John Anton of IHS Global Services did rate the proposed $1.1 billion project a "6, maybe a 7" on a 10-point scale of good investments in a Monday meeting with Arkansas lawmakers.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 3 days ago
- Developers Plan Staybridge Suites for Midtown Little Rock 22 hours ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Opposition Led by Tom Cotton Takes Aim at Criminal Justice Overhaul 7 hours ago
- Cities in Arkansas Scrambling to Fill Vacant Walmart Locations 3 days ago