The summary report on Big River Steel by Regional Economics Models Inc. (REMI), one of two firms hired by the Legislature to vet the project and the state's incentives used to lure it.
Although Big River Steel reviews weren't over the top, consultant John Anton of IHS Global Services did rate the proposed $1.1 billion project a "6, maybe a 7" on a 10-point scale of good investments in a Monday meeting with Arkansas lawmakers.
Arkansas Business Staff
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Dr. Richard Johns Indicted in Conspiracy to Distribute Oxycodone 1 day ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 4 days ago
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M 1 day ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson: Change Higher Education Funding Formula 2 days ago