The summary report on Big River Steel by Regional Economics Models Inc. (REMI), one of two firms hired by the Legislature to vet the project and the state's incentives used to lure it.
Although Big River Steel reviews weren't over the top, consultant John Anton of IHS Global Services did rate the proposed $1.1 billion project a "6, maybe a 7" on a 10-point scale of good investments in a Monday meeting with Arkansas lawmakers.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 7 hours ago
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 3 days ago
- Murphy Oil Makes Executive Changes 1 day ago
- Tim Griffin: Changes Needed to Common Core Standards 1 day ago
- AEDC Director's Wife Hired as Anchor for SSN Media 3 days ago