by George Waldon on Monday, Apr. 22, 2013 12:00 am 4 min read
At top, Harold Crye, left, and Dick Leike founded Crye-Leike Realtors in Memphis in 1977. The regional firm entered the Arkansas market in February 1997 and has grown to become the largest residential realty firm in the state.
Marcella Hagan, left inset, joined forces with George Faucette, right inset, at Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Potlatch, Deltic Timber to Combine in Stock Swap 11 hours ago
- PSC to Rule on Utility Rates in Solar Energy Showdown 19 hours ago
- Bass Pro Shops Nets $21.8 Million in Sale 19 hours ago
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals for 2nd Headquarters 9 hours ago
- Windstream Fights Hedge Fund Over Uniti Group Status 19 hours ago