by George Waldon on Monday, Apr. 22, 2013 12:00 am 4 min read
At top, Harold Crye, left, and Dick Leike founded Crye-Leike Realtors in Memphis in 1977. The regional firm entered the Arkansas market in February 1997 and has grown to become the largest residential realty firm in the state.
Marcella Hagan, left inset, joined forces with George Faucette, right inset, at Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 7 days ago
- The Bait and Switch of Issue 1 (Suzanne G. Clark Commentary) 1 week ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- License Not Renewed for UAMS' Myeloma Institute Director 1 week ago
- Many KATV Arrivals, and One Departure 2 months ago