by George Waldon on Monday, Apr. 22, 2013 12:00 am 4 min read
At top, Harold Crye, left, and Dick Leike founded Crye-Leike Realtors in Memphis in 1977. The regional firm entered the Arkansas market in February 1997 and has grown to become the largest residential realty firm in the state.
Marcella Hagan, left inset, joined forces with George Faucette, right inset, at Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2017 16 hours ago
- First National Bank of Paragould to Buy One Bank & Trust 6 hours ago
- Agent Suspended for Refusing AID Access to Customer Files 16 hours ago
- Camden Couple to Plead Guilty in Fake Will Case 16 hours ago
- GOP Opponent Says Asa Hutchinson Not Conservative Enough 7 hours ago