by George Waldon on Monday, Apr. 22, 2013 12:00 am
At top, Harold Crye, left, and Dick Leike founded Crye-Leike Realtors in Memphis in 1977. The regional firm entered the Arkansas market in February 1997 and has grown to become the largest residential realty firm in the state. Marcella Hagan, left inset, joined forces with George Faucette, right inset, at Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 15 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 1 day ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 1 day ago