by George Waldon on Monday, Apr. 22, 2013 12:00 am 4 min read
At top, Harold Crye, left, and Dick Leike founded Crye-Leike Realtors in Memphis in 1977. The regional firm entered the Arkansas market in February 1997 and has grown to become the largest residential realty firm in the state.
Marcella Hagan, left inset, joined forces with George Faucette, right inset, at Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Bret Bielema's Future in Question After Jeff Long's Firing 1 day ago
- Today Marks 30th Anniversary of Markle Murders 1 day ago
- Man Found Unfit for Trial over Ten Commandments Destruction 1 day ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 23 hours ago
- Demand at Shearer's Snacks Brings Jobs to Jackson County 2 days ago