Woodbridge Complex Sells for $2.1 Million (Real Deals)

by Arkansas Business Staff  on Monday, Jun. 24, 2013 12:00 am  

Trinity Village at 1600 John Barrow Road.  (Photo by Mauren Kennedy)

$15 million and one-year letter of credit for $5 million from Magna Bank of Memphis.

The former Peabody-Excelsior Hotel site at 3 Statehouse Plaza was assembled in transactions totaling more than $1.5 million.

The sellers were Marion Hotel Garage Co., led by H.J. Burford, $705,000 in June 1979; Harold and Maudie Huntsman, Huntsman Enterprises Inc., T.H.E. Co. and Huntsman Farms Inc., all led by Harold and Ralph Huntsman, $480,000 in April 1980; Southwest Hotels Inc., led by H.J. Burford, $375,000 in April 1980; Breier’s Inc., led by Matthews Breier, and Bernice Martin, undisclosed sums in December 1963 and October 1964.

Plastics Funding

The owner of a 120,000-SF plant in the Little Rock Port landed a $10 million financial package.

Delta Plastics of the South LLC, led by Dhu and Mary Thompson, received the loan from Fifth Third Bank of Cincinnati.

The 21.4-acre development at 8801 Frazier Pike previously was tied to a March 2010 mortgage of $8.38 million held by IberiaBank of Lafayette, La.

The property was bought for $3.3 million in May 2009 from Deceuninck North America LLC of Monroe, Ohio.

Clean Loan

A west Little Rock car wash project was used to help secure a $9.5 million mortgage.

GDR Partners LLC, led by John Bailey, got the seven-year loan from First Guaranty Bank of Benton, La.

The 0.82-acre Boomerang development at 2702 S. Shackleford Road previously was linked with a March 2012 mortgage of $300,000 held by Malvern National Bank.

 

 

Please read our comments policy before commenting.