Full Counsel Creditors Rework Church Debt (Real Deals)

by George Waldon  on Monday, Jul. 8, 2013 12:00 am  

1800 Maple St. project in North Little Rock recovered by Regions from Joshua Ministries.

The residence previously was linked with a July 2010 mortgage of $390,000 held by One Bank & Trust of Little Rock.

The property was purchased for $274,000 in April 1999 from James and Elizabeth Rice.

Medical Mortgage

Construction of a 72,000-SF medical office building is in motion as part of a $28.4 million financial package.

Little Rock Medical Associates IV LLC and Little Rock Medical Associates V, led by Edward Matthews, landed the funding from Little Rock’s Bank of the Ozarks.

The Midtown Medical Park Building will replace the Doctors Hospital Building at 500 S. University Ave. The financing additionally is secured by the remainder of a 22.8-acre development that includes the 161,508-SF Sears store at 600 S. University Ave. and 57,000-SF Doctors Plaza Building at 600 S. McKinley St.

The property was bought in a $22.5 million transaction in November 1978 from Little Rock Land Co., led by William Humphries Jr.

Collegiate Construction

Construction of a women’s dormitory in Little Rock is backed with a $7.1 million funding agreement.

Arkansas Baptist College obtained the four-year loan from IberiaBank.

The 0.48-acre site at the northeast corner of Bishop and 18th streets was assembled in two buys totaling $106,600.

The sellers were Cheryl Mobley and Charlotte Williams, $100,000 in February 2010; and the Housing Authority of the City of Little Rock, $6,600 in June 1967.

 

 

Please read our comments policy before commenting.