by Chris Bahn and Lance Turner on Wednesday, Jul. 31, 2013 2:25 pm
Former northwest Arkansas developer Brandon Barber, left, pleaded guilty to three counts on Wednesday. One co-defendant, Brandon Rains, had also scheduled a change of plea, but that hearing was canceled and Rains' jury trial is again scheduled for Oct. 21.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 2 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 1 day ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 1 day ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 4 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago