by Luke Jones on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013 12:00 am 5 min read
Tim Zigler, left in inset, and Brandon Foshee formed Fauxsee to sell Roboglasses, a device that helps the visually impaired avoid head and upper body injury. The original Roboglasses prototype (below), designed by Tim Zigler, was simply a pair of sunglasses with parking aid sensors attached.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Pay No Attention to 'Dr. Death' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 week ago
- Michael Storey, 41-Year Veteran of Democrat-Gazette, Dies at 69 7 days ago
- Rick Schaeffer Files Injunction Against Sale of His Home 11 months ago
- Third Generation to Lead O'Connor Distributing 4 days ago
- Winthrop Rockefeller Institute Funded by $100M Endowment 3 days ago