by Gwen Moritz on Tuesday, Sep. 3, 2013 4:19 pm 3 min read
James W. "Jim" Bolt, in mug shots taken at the Benton County jail, where he has been held on a federal criminal complaint since Aug. 29.
Arkansas Business Staff
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 23 hours ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 3 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 24 hours ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 4 days ago