by Mark Friedman on Monday, Dec. 2, 2013 12:00 am 5 min read
Cooper Clinic CEO Doug Babb, inset, said in letters filed in its lawsuit that the multi-specialty clinic had been in sale talks with both Mercy Health and Sparks Health System in Fort Smith in 2012.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 20 hours ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 3 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 21 hours ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 4 days ago