by Mark Friedman on Monday, Dec. 2, 2013 12:00 am 5 min read
Cooper Clinic CEO Doug Babb, inset, said in letters filed in its lawsuit that the multi-specialty clinic had been in sale talks with both Mercy Health and Sparks Health System in Fort Smith in 2012.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 12 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 12 hours ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 12 hours ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 2 hours ago
- Governor, Ex-Prosecutor, Uncle: What Does Asa Hutchinson Do? (Analysis) 6 hours ago