by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Dec. 16, 2013 12:00 am
Interstate 40 passes through the Fort Smith region as it connects the two coasts of the U.S. I-540 stretches 90 miles north to Bentonville. Coming soon, I-49 will provide a direct route between New Orleans and Canada, making Fort Smith an important stop along the way.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 19 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 17 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago
- O'Reilly Hospitality Buys Holiday Inn, Boston's Restaurant Near Airport 14 hours ago