by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Dec. 16, 2013 12:00 am 1 min read
Interstate 40 passes through the Fort Smith region as it connects the two coasts of the U.S. I-540 stretches 90 miles north to Bentonville. Coming soon, I-49 will provide a direct route between New Orleans and Canada, making Fort Smith an important stop along the way.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 6 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 4 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 5 days ago